Gravity Forms Review – Premium WordPress Form Management Plugin
Want a WordPress Form Management Plugin to addon your websites? I recommend you the Gravity Forms for WordPress – Contact Form Builder And Lead Data management plugin for WordPress. Features a drag and drop interface, advanced notification routing, lead capture, conditional logic fields and the ability to create posts from external forms.
Gravity Forms is more than just a simple wordpress forms plugin with a range of other cool features and uses, Which allows you to easily create complex forms by way of a visual form editor with drag and drop functionality, and embed them into posts and pages.
Gravity Forms WordPress Form Management Plugin Review
Gravity Forms plugin is the perfect replacement for admins to automatically create and submit posts, create auto-responder emails, export form entry data to CSV files, and more. Which is a Professional WordPress forms plugin carrying a starting price tag of $39, but what you get for the money is more than worth it.
Gravity Forms plugin for WordPress has the following features:
- Conditional Form Fields – Gravity Forms support for conditional form fields. This means you can show or hide a field or entire sections of the form based on a value selected in another field.
- Email Notification Routing – Now you can set up notifications to route to different email addresses based on rules that you define.
- Enhanced Post Custom Fields – Custom fields can now be email, website, multiple choice, drop down lists, hidden fields and more.
- Enhanced Address Field – Choose from US, Canadian or International address types, set the default state, province or country and toggle field visibiltiy.
- Validation for Multiple Forms
- Dynamic Field Population – Populate form fields dynamically by passing data to the field using querystring, shortcode, function or hooks.
- Bulk Add and Predefined Choices – Quickly and easily populate drop downs, checkboxes and radio button fields with predefined lists of values such as Countries, States, Months, etc.
- Post Image Field – Gravity Forms makes it easy for users to upload an image when creating a post via a user submitted form.
- Create Autoresponder Emails to Users – Send automatic emails to users in response to a submission. Add any form field content to your message to create professional and personalized messages.
- Integrate with Other Plugins Using Hooks – Developers can extend Gravity Forms or integrate it with other plugins by using the available hooks and filters.
- View Entry Summaries from the WordPress Dashboard – The Dashboard Widget gives you a quick summary of our entries.
- Seamless Integration with WordPress 3.0.
- Visually Create Forms with Our Sleek Editor – The visual form editor enables people with no HTML skills to create complex forms in minutes.
- Prevent Spam with Built-In reCAPTCHA Protection.
- Allow Users to Automatically Create a Post – Let your users help with data entry.
- Manage Entries from the WordPress Admin Panel – Search, edit, delete and keep track of all entries from the Entries page in your WordPress administration panel.
- Post Category Field – Gravity Forms now makes it easy for users to select the post category when creating a post via a user submitted form.
- Easily Pass Data To Confirmation Page – Now you can pass form data to your confirmation redirect page for integration with 3rd party services!
- Easily Embed a Form into Posts & Pages
- Form Scheduling – Form Scheduling allows you to define a start date and end date for your form.
- Limit Form Entries – You can limit the number of entries a form can receive.
- Respond To Entries From WordPress – You can view, manage and respond to entries right from WordPress!
- Role Management Integration – Gravity Forms is compatible with Justin Tadlock’s Members plugin for role management.
- Easily Export Form Entry Data to CSV Format – Easily export all or part of your entries to CSV
Gravity Forms is a premium WordPress Forms Management Plugin, and feel like marketing it as a plugin is too limiting. It does so much more. $39 gets you a one-site personal license, $99 gets you a five site license, and $199 gets you the unlimited developer license.
You know the gravity Forms price now, Though there looks like a plugin with a cost nearly $200, But i think there is monre than $200 in value after you buy the unlimited developer license. You can use it on many and many sites. Want to use gravity forms discount code for you buying Gravity Forms plugin, Valid Gravity Forms Coupon Code is ready for you, Get the Gravity Forms plugin 50% off! Also you can use the Gravity Forms Discount Code GFDEV50 during check out, get $50 OFF Gravity Forms plugin License. Go to Gravity forms download page ( Click here download gravity forms ) or simply click on Gravity forms discount code to automaticly open the Gravity forms download page Gravity Forms Coupon Code :
SAVE 20% OFF Gravity Forms plugin Singler/ Multi Site
—–Gravity Forms doesn’t allow discount more than 30%—
If you came here very 1st then go out and check out some of those links and codes whether I’m telling the truth or not. I admit that; as an affiliate I will get few bucks commission.
Don’t wanna earn by bluffing like others by calming huge percentage of fake discount offer. I’ll appreciate if you’ll buy gravity forms using my affiliate link. Don’t worry without any extra cost on your part.
Tagged with: Form Management Plugin • Gravity Forms • Gravity Forms Coupon Codes • Gravity Forms Discount Codes • Gravity Forms Download • Gravity Forms Plugin • Gravity Forms Review • Premium WordPress Plugin • WordPress Form Management Plugin • WordPress Forms Plugin • WordPress Gravity Forms Plugin
Filed under: WordPress Plugin
Package: Legal and Working Download .ZIP .RAR
Disclosure Affiliate Links: Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers.